We offer you a unique opportunity to join an established company within international shipping & logistics. You will be an essential part of the company and get a high degree of personal responsibility as you will have a direct impact on our Customers´ Experience. We offer you a truly international environment: you will collaborate with colleagues and companies throughout the world
- An exciting job opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and high diversity
- International experience working for the world´s shipping leader, in a dynamic, global industry.
- Work with colleagues and customers across the world.
- A role with direct impact on our customer.
- A role where you are part of an evolved customer service concept, gain thorough knowledge in the customer experience in a Business to Business environment.
- A role in the backbone of our organization, a perfect place to learn all our processes.
- A workplace with a learning environment – one of our values is “Our Employees”.
- Personal and professional development.
- Career development opportunities.
- High pace work environment, with a high diversity of daily tasks.
- A winning team, that is always looking for improvements.
- Take full responsibility and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments.
- Focus on creating valuable relationships with our current and new customers
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers and communicate proactively to keep customers informed of any issues.
- Own the customers shipment lifecycle and all issues related to this
- Facilitate the customers’ needs timely and resolve issues effective by engaging relevant internal stakeholders
- Engage in constructive issue resolution. This includes dealing with escalations and complaints.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes by understanding and being familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets.
- Willingness of going the extra mile for the customer.
- Thinking out of the box and with focus on providing solutions.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers with purpose of gaining an understanding for their business, service needs and drivers of success.
- Actively work together with colleagues within and beyond functions and locations.
- Assist the team in realizing the ambitions by sharing knowledge and best practices of processes.
- Display accountability for customer satisfaction by owning and managing customer facing activities.
Who we are looking for
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good process understanding and digital proficiency
- Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Well organized and efficient work mentality
- An excellent team player, while also able to work independently
- Good moral compass and ability to work within the Company’s values
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- An open ended contract, with very competitive employment conditions.
- Place: Madrid (Spain)
- Date: recruitments to be completed before April 2018
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Customer Service Agent (international shipping & logistics) (652)".