La empresa InnoIT (www.inno-it.es) está ampliando su plantilla de talentos en C++. Para apoyar su crecimiento busca 2 Senior Developers C++
In the project we are redesigning a robot control system by using a new HW platform. The area is industrial robotics and industrial automation.
We are looking for senior (embedded) software engineers for developing and testing software written in C++ using Object Oriented Programming, in a team of 6 people located in Barcelona and 2 in California, collaborating with other teams, which are located in Japan and California as well. We are working on different OSs: Windows, Nucleus RTOS and QNX.
Theses are our requirements:
Minimum education: University degree
Minimum experience: At least 3/ 5 years of relevant experience
- Computer Science or other technical degree with strong background in software design and programming
- Knowledge and competence in software design, C++ programming and testing
- Have experience in motion and robotics is preferred
- Experience with the Scrum development process is preferred
- Experience with real-time operating systems is preferred
- Have a good understanding for the English language (both spoken and written)
- Experience of using tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket is preferred
- Motivation to use high software skills and previous experience in creating products for motion controls, robotics and industrial automation
- Like both formal and informal communications
- Like a challenge and taking initiative
- Feel comfortable in an international environment
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Senior Embedded Software Developer C++".