The Challenge Ahead:
Using C++ as the primary development language, the Software Engineer will be responsible for developing game and infrastructure features for the NBA Live franchise, as well as improving and maintaining existing code.
The next great EA C++ Software Engineer also needs:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent training and professional experience
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience in a Client/Server environment
- Basic SQL or MySQL knowledge is preferred
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra..
- Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code competently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Constantly innovate how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Lua) and C#. is an asset
- Knowledge and experience using Flash and specifically in tandem with Actionscript is an asset
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: C++ Software Engineer (848)".