Biotechnology company devoted to the development of therapeutic antibodies for cancer treatment is searching for candidates for the position:
Drug Development Manager
The selected candidate will work directly for the CSO of the company and will be responsible of guaranteeing the correct development of the external scientific activities planned in every project, ensuring the best quality, schedule and cost conditions.
Among these responsibilities, the selected candidate will:
- Identify the quality, schedule and cost needs of each project
- Assess the technical capacities of the suppliers (state of the art)
- National and international outsourcing
- Monitor the outsourced activities of each project, considering quality, schedule and cost in coordination with the Project Manager
- Periodically assess every progress and communicate and discuss them at Technical Boards
- Actively participate in the application and fulfilling of Grants and Funds
To cover this position, SunRock is searching for a candidate that meets the following requirements:
- Experience in pharmaceutical development of therapeutic antibodies
- Experience working with CROs and CMOs
- Experience in the development of scientific projects
- Fluent spoken and written English
Other desirable capabilities are:
- Organizational skills
- Managing and tracking skills to deal with external suppliers
- Team working skills
- An outgoing and enterprising personality
- Determination and commitment to deal with challenges
SunRock offers the selected candidate a contract in a position with great possibilities of professional development in a young and innovative company.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Drug Development Manager (852)".