As head of talent, you will be part of a young and ambitious team. Your primary goal will be to innovatively define new recruiting processes, so we can get outstanding candidates and give them amazing experiences (and also as team members). Also, you'll have to build your team, which will expect your guidance and mentorship.
You'll be surrounded by a hard-working team that loves Rollbox and is humble and always willing to learn and improve. We're a two-year-old company, backed by top European VCs, so you'll be part of the first steps of a big and amazing project.
- Identify hiring needs and make sure they are met
- Work with founders to define workforce forecasting
- Design and implement talent acquisition strategies that increase the visibility of open positions for different kinds of profiles
- Own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Create and negotiate offers to help close candidates
- Define interview process, structure, evaluation system, and skill validation
- Create and maintain outstanding on-boarding program for new teammate
- Create, organize, manage, and teach an exceptional team of recruiters to ensure Rollbox attracts talented people and covers company growth needs
- Implement KPIs that help his department follow-through on commitments
Skills and Qualifications
- More than five years of recruitment experience
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Amazing organizational skills to handle a high volume of work and define scalable processes
- A results-driven mindset and work KPI/OKR orientation
- Full professional English proficiency
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Preference for modern tools and learning about best practices on HR
- Quick to build strong relationships
- Constantly making things more efficient
- Previous experience with tech & product profiles
Rollbox was founded in July 2016 by two computer science engineers. We are a payroll API that connects to any system in the world in order to automate and help companies with their payroll processes.
We're building one of the most complex and challenging systems in the world that will digitalize bureaucracy. We have an incredible team of engineers and payroll experts operating in Spain, the United Kingdom, and Germany, and we continue to expand to other countries in Europe.
In less than two years, we have managed more than 20M€ in payroll and gained the support of a top venture capital fund in Europe, Point9Capital (http://www.pointninecap.com/).
We are looking for exceptional talent. Is it you?
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Head of Talent Acquisition (865)".