Estamos buscando un/a ingeniera industrial, químico/a o informático/a que tenga experiencia (mínimo 2 años) con el sistema de control distribuido ABB 800xA, en particular el sistema AC800M.
Experiencia adicional en otros sistemas de control (Emerson DeltaV, Siemens PCS7, Yokogawa CentumVP, etc) es un plus.
Valorable conocimiento de Control de Procesos de plantas químicas, Refinerias, Oil&Gas.
Valorable conocimiento de Simulación de Procesos (HYSYS, UniSim, Petro-SIM, )
- Degree in Industrial/Computer/Chemical Engineering
- Good academic score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Second European language other than native
Provides the delivery of appropriate levels of technical services to customers and internal departments through the participation in simulation projects, software development, training courses
- Participate in technical projects, assume assigned responsibilities, meet deadlines, collaborate with other team members, follow project manager guidelines.
- Develop high technical proficiency and in-depth knowledge of the emulation of distributed control systems (Softcontrollers) and dynamic process simulation.
- Assist in software products design, modifications, enhancements, integration, and testing.
- Ensure the delivery of appropriate pre-sale and post-sale technical support services.
- Task ownership and responsibility
- Work independently, but participate as a team member
- Estimate tasks properly and then meet project deadlines on budget and on schedule within the required quality level.
- Become skilled in project execution and management
- React to diverse and often changing work assignments including loan assignment to other Technical Services groups.
- Understand basic Hydrocarbon Processing technology at both a practical and theoretical level.
- Understand basic chemical process simulation, particularly dynamic simulation, by drawing on your skills in mathematics, thermodynamics, chemistry, chemical engineering and programming
- Nature of Decision Making
- Prioritize scheduled tasks
- Participate in establishing individual and group objectives
- Participate in determining the feasibility of implementing new technologies and methodologies
- Difficult, complex or unusual decisions and problems often require solving
- Base decisions and recommendations on operational experiences
- Work is relied upon as sound and authoritative within the scope of the assignment
- Refer difficult, complex or unusual decisions to higher authority
- Work is not generally supervised in detail and the amount of supervision varies depending on the assignment
- Supervision is available from the Project Manager assigned. More senior supervision is usually available from the Technical Services Manager to review work and to give guidance
- Office environment.
- Extensive use of computers
- Occasional and sometimes frequent travel with the possibility of assignment at client sites (up to 30% out of the office)
- Individual work, but participates as a team member
- Possibility of frequent interruptions that must be handled in a constructive way when conflicting with productivity.
- Prolonged periods of intense mental and visual concentration
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Ingeniero/a de control de procesos y sistemas de control distribuido (867)".