Forward Data S.L. (www.ForwardKeys.com) is an innovative international company based in Valencia, Spain. Forward Data provides Traveller Intelligence to tactical marketers - Hoteliers, Tourism Boards and retailers are confronted to fluctuating markets and are left with limited tools and solution to understand travellers trends and future arrivals, to help our customers to make decision and control the impact of their marketing investments. ForwardKeys aggregates daily key information about travellers and trends and makes it available to the industry through a unique web based, SaaS service.
- Profile: Market Analyst.
- Status: Full time job.
- Location: Valencia, Spain.
- Experience: at least 3 years of proven relevant experience.
- Qualifications: University degree, or MBA. English a must (used daily at work). Data analysis specific training a plus.
The Data and Market Analyst can convert raw ForwardKeys data into intelligent, easy to read, compelling stories clearly showing market trends and situations that speak to the audience. It is a mix of travel and tourism industry acumen and data expertise. By the nature of our business, he or she is directly involved with customer to help them get the intelligence they are looking for when they subscribe to our services. He or she is instrumental in the success of our sales and marketing efforts, and is involved in consulting deals.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Produce highly professional and smart data analysis on market trends leveraging Forwardkeys.com data and write crisp, rich but easy to read, compelling stories in different formats such as white papers, briefs, notes, PowerPoints or Excel.
- Deliver findings to internal or final customers.
- Provide training and support to ForwardKeys customers and prospects, to explain how to best use ForwardKeys functionality so that users can extract the information they are looking for and convert it into knowledge.
- Service sales force and help preparing key meetings with key customers or prospects in providing content (brief analysis of market situation provided as a PowerPoint).
- Identify/create unique marketing content (data, index, interesting figures….) leverage ForwardKeys data to communicate about the company and the power of the data.
- You like data, people, and the travel industry!
- Proven exceptional analytical, quantitative skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to work independently while respecting instructions and timeframes. Team player, ready to collaborate with other colleagues.
- Proactive and problem solving attitude. Sense of “ownership” and responsibility.
- Proven performance in similar position.
- Willingness to work in an ambitious company within a small team and in a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to successfully interface with internal and external customers.
- Capacity of adaptation. Quick learner. Sense of initiative.
- Fluent English a must.
- Knowledge of the travel, Air, Airport or hospitality industry.
- Nice to have:
- More languages (French highly appreciated).
- Expertise with a Statistical package (SAS, R, SPSS, ….).
- Knowledge of graphical tools for producing high quality graphs and presentations.
· We offer:
- Full time position.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Job is based in Valencia.
- Possibility to grow with the company.
- The opportunity to join a world-leading company at a fast growing path.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Market Analyst con inglés - Valencia (418)".