We are eRevalue, a new technology (SaaS) company headquartered in London with offices in the US, Spain, India, and Luxembourg. Our mission is to positively impact the world by helping companies create sustainable value. We do this through pioneering technology, subject expertise, and a lot of passion!
We’re a blend of different professional backgrounds and personalities: 17 nationalities with experience in technology, law, finance, ESG, and design. This mix makes eRevalue a unique and interesting workplace, and a close-knit one. We often say that eRevalue is more like a family than a business, and it’s a formula that has worked for us so far!
We are looking for a Senior Python programmer with a strong understanding of system design and strong coding practices to join our development center in Valencia. We need him or her to be a team player (the tech team is split between London and Valencia) and be ready to support our data science team with turning clunky prototypes into solid code. The candidate will also be expected to bring in good coding practices and establish and maintain a coding culture across the whole tech team. We value simplicity and thorough design, always leaving the code cleaner than you found it, using the right names, and exposing the data the best possible way. That said, we’d like you to join us on the big waves of innovation.
- Good knowledge of English
- at least 3 years of experience as a Python Developer and experience leading by example
- Strong coding skills in Python 3
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with continuous integration and TDD is a plus
- Experience using Agile issue tracking software for team collaboration.
- Understanding of git
- Knowledge of MongoDB and SQL
- Experience working in AWS
- Comfortable with Unix environments
Our stack includes MongoDB, ElasticSearch, AWS, Panda, scikit, GIT, MySQL, Redshift, Kafka,.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Programador Backend Senior (447)".