Based on functional specifications and technical specifications, in a team, according to planning, realize extensions
and / or making changes to existing software that keeps or extends the functionalities of software applications
provided by Groeneveld. In addition, support for the software is given to both internal departments and customers.
The team is responsible for a group of web applications that are used in a hosted environment for Groeneveld customers.
- Program and test based on functional and technical specifications.
- Prepare technical specifications based on functional specifications.
- Think about and elaborate on architectural changes in the products.
- Perform code reviews.
- Integration testing.
- Provide third-line support to customers.
- Provide support to internal operational departments.
- Participate in progress discussions.
- Active thinking about and making improvement proposals for optimization of the software.
- Coach medior and junior software engineers.
- Assist the development lead.
Responsibilities and competence
- Responsible for correct implementation of the above tasks.
- Responsible for timely informing the right persons regarding the progress of the assignments.
- Responsible for signalling shortcomings discovered during work activities in the software.
- Responsibly handle confidential information.
- Signalling shortcomings in existing parts of the software and/or architecture in quality or efficiency.
Subject-oriented job requirements.
- Education at academic level in IT.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience of / with: Microsoft Windows, Unix / Linux.
- Good knowledge and experience of / with:
- Java EE (CDI, EJB, JPA, Transactions, Web Services, Security, ...)
- Application Servers (GlassFish)
- Service architectures
- Web Development
- Experience in making technical designs and the necessary techniques
- Good knowledge and experience of / with database environments (MS SQL Server)
General job requirements
- Good oral and written expression skills in the English language.
- Inventiveness and being able to see things in perspective.
- Focussed on creating solutions with sense of the commercial context.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Development lead and manager of the department.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Senior Java Software Engineer (471)".